Coating Thickness Gauge is a digital way to indicate the depth of coating such as paint, plus this gadget measures both F and NF Type as well as displaying the results on the LCD Display.
This coating thickness gauge is to be used to measure dry film thickness in a non-destructive way. Dry film thickness is almost certainly the most critical measurement in the coatings industry. With this coating thickness gauge, you will be provided with vital information such as the expected life of the substrate, the product’s fitness for purpose and its appearance via the gauge’s LCD display.
There are two different types for measurement, one is the F type that is for measuring the thickness of non-magnetic coating on Ferromagnetic base such as Iron, nickel, also plating layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, copper/aluminum and some ally tiles papers.
The second type is NF type, which is used for measuring the thickness of any non-magnetic coating on Non-Ferromagnetic metal base such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, anodizing, varnish, plastic coating, and power layers.
ThisåÊCoating Thickness Gauge is in stock nowåÊ at our price with a 12 month warranty and can be dispatched within one working day. Brought to you by the leaders inåÊ electronics and cool gadgets, Co Gadgets.
At a Glance…
- F/NF 2 in 1 type Coating Thickness Gauge
- F Type used used for measruning of non magnetic coatings on ferromagnetic substates
- NF Type Used for electrical non-condunting coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Large easy to read LCD Display
- Type: F Type-Magnetic Induction / NF Type-Eddy Current
- Unit: Metric/ Imperial (Convertible)
- Accuracy: +/- (3%+2um) or +/- (3%+0.1mils)
- Range: 0 to 1250um; M, 0 to 50mil
- Resolution: 1um0.1mils
- Modes: Single / Continuous
- Battery Indicator: Low Battery Indicator
- Power Source: 1x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Main product dimensions: 109x47x24mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 56g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Batteries not included.
- Thickness Gauge
- User Manual (Product Specific)
- Plastic Shims (Product Specific)
- Testing Plates (Product Specific)
- Box (Product Specific)
Ordering from Co Gadgets provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 working day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic – ôâô_¯¤¯_ ¯_ôÉôÄ ¯¤ôã¯áôã¯¤¯Á; Chinese Simplified – ¾¦â±â¾µÜ__È»; Czech – TlouÁ´komÝry; Danish – BelÌ_gning tykkelse Gauge; Dutch – Coatingdiktemeter; French – Jauge d’Ì©paisseur de revÌ»tement; German – Schichtdicken-MessgerÌ_t; Greek – ë¥ìÛëøìÄìãììäìÄëá ìÛë±ìàìë_ëµìãìëÀ; Hebrew – ___Ò _¢_¥_Ô_ª ___ª___¥_ª; Hindi – _¥´Ü_Ù_À_â_Ñ _¨´Ü_Ù___ö _Ñ´à_Ï; Hungarian – RÌ©tegvastagsÌÁg-mÌ©rÔ; Italian – Misuratore di spessore di rivestimento; Japanese – â_Ä_Ä â£Ä_â¡¨__¥â_Ä_âü; Korean – _ÓÎÉ ÔÈ÷ _Î«¤Û; Norwegian – Belegg tykkelse Gauge; Polish – Miernik gruboÝci powâok; Portuguese – Medidor de espessura de revestimento; Russian – _÷_á___µÛ_üâ_µ_ÈÎ â___Èä_ü__Ü _À___¼ÛÜâ_ü; Spanish – Medidor de espesor de recubrimiento; Thai – _Ûüãü£üá_öü_üàü¤ü±üÓüãü¤ü_üÁüÇüªü_üÏü«ü¤_Ûüãü´üáü_ü_