All our products come with a 12 month warranty. Full details are noted in our warranty policy.
– Fewer than 1% of all Co Gadgets shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
– In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in China we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
– If you experience any problem with a product bought from Co Gadgets, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be – discussed with Co Gadgets Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
– In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the Co Gadgets warehouse in China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by Co Gadgets.
– Physical damage to a product caused by the user; opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components; or flashing the firmware or using non-approved software – invalidates the warranty.
HOW TO CANCEL UNPAID ORDERS?
There is no need to contact Co Gadgets to cancel orders that have not been paid for. These orders will expire automatically after a certain period.
Co Gadgets permits checking out of orders using the online shopping cart as a system for customers to generate invoices for themselves and to keep records of prospective purchases.
Only orders that have actually been paid for are activated and entered into the order checking / processing system.
HOW AND IN WHAT CONDITIONS CAN CUSTOMERS CANCEL PAID/PROCESSING ORDERS?
In general, Co Gadgets can usually accept requests for cancellation of paid orders up to the working day on which the order enters the status “processing”. Customers can request cancellation of orders by phone or email quoting their order number and providing a clear explanation for this request. Any processing order cancellation must be properly justified, as it is a standard business practice.
WHEN IS IT TOO LATE TO CANCEL A PAID ORDER?
Orders that have been dispatched with a tracking number cannot be cancelled/ reimbursed. If you can see “Completed” in your account, it is impossible to cancel your order.
HOW DOES CO GADGETS OFFER REFUNDS TO CUSTOMERS FOR CANCELLED ORDERS?
The following general conditions apply to refunds made by Co Gadgets: Cancelled orders are reimbursed by crediting your Co Gadgets account by default.
– Refunds will be made in the form of credit extended by Co Gadgets against future orders.
– PayPal refunds are exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at email@example.com
– Direct Credit Card refund is exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Orders originally paid by bank transfer are not refundable by bank transfer at this time. Refunds will be made by crediting your Co Gadgets account for your next purchase.
Please read this information if you have problems with your product:
- Please contact us and our customer support team will provide you with a RMA number.
- Items must be returned with original packaging, manuals, and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
- Send us the items back to the address our customer service provided to you. Please state the RMA number on and in the package.
- Processing time after your return arrives is approximately 10 days. Refund, should you request one, is sent corresponding to the original method of payment, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
– If products are altered or modified, warranty and money back satisfaction become void.
– When returning, we recommend using a trackable shipping method. Co Gadgets cannot be held responsible for items lost on the way back.