All goods dispatched from Co Gadgets are checked for quality, including checks of the appearance of the goods, the function of the hardware and software, the packaging, and inclusion of applicable accessories and power adapters.
Co Gadgets undertakes to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all customers in relation to issues with received goods.
If you are a customer with goods that appear to have a problem, please talk to us before initiating complaints with PayPal or your credit card provider. Usually there is a way for us to resolve your issue quickly and make you satisfied!
What Does Co Gadgets Warranty Imply?
Co Gadgets can only offer problem-solving for faulty products which either shipped in an unsatisfactory condition, or developed internal faults naturally during usage without issues of physical damage or unsupported usage. In other words if the product is broken you can contact us to send it back for a repair.
Warranty Does Not Include:
The warranty does not include any kind of:
– Technical support on product installation and usability
– Advice about product’s configuration or any software issues
– Recommendations about how to connect products or compatibility
– Software/OS updating or firmware flashing as it would void Co Gadgets warranty
– Product issue diagnostic and troubleshooting advice
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The Co Gadgets warranty means we will repair your faulty item for free and send it back to you for free. Other compensation is not normally available if the product can be repaired promptly.
If an item is impossible to repair to a good working condition, or would take too long to do so, we will next offer you an equivalent product.
When Does The 12-Month Warranty Start From?
The warranty period begins from when you receive the goods from Co Gadgets. The period is exactly 365 days from that time. For example, a product on the 365th day is covered, but a product on the 366th is no longer covered.
In the case of delivery methods or destinations that lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
Who Pays For What?
- Cost of shipping a presumably faulty item back to Hong Kong or China: Paid by you and cannot be reimbursed.
- Cost of China internal freight, import duties, and restocking process on the Hong Kong or China sides: waived for faulty products and paid by Co Gadgets in full. In other words our QC engineers will test products you ship back and, if they confirm the products are indeed faulty, we will offer compensation (repair or refund). However, for products that are tested and turn out to be in good working condition, Co Gadgets will not accept any responsibility and may charge a restocking fee at our own discretion. Functional products will not be reimbursed.
- Cost of shipping repaired item back to you from China: paid by Co Gadgets in full. In order to facilitate customs clearance, we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- If a product cannot be repaired: The original product price will be refunded in corresponding to the original method of payment under certain circumstances.
- Any new import duty for the returned repaired products sent from China is your responsibility as per the usual policies.
In What Situations Are Returns/Compensation NOT Approved By Co Gadgets?
Below are instances where you will not be eligible for returns and/or compensation:
– Unapproved returns or returned products not processed through Co Gadgets RMA procedure;
– Products whose warranty period has expired;
– Received returned products that are damaged because of inadequate return packaging;
– Products that were originally approved for return through our RMA procedure but have been confirmed by our QC engineers to be not broken and actually well-functioning after testing, shall not be returned to the buyer, unless the buyer pays return shipping;
– Physically damaged or broken products caused by misuse or mishandling, subjects to manufacture technical test result;
– Returns of your unwanted, unsold yet functional products;
– Products bought by mistake.
You are solely responsible for choosing the right product, including for example
- The “correct” desired memory capacity
- The “right ” feature or product or compatibility
- Garment size
- Screen size
- Touchscreen type
- Digital TV format( DVB-T/ATSC/ISDB-T )
- GSM band
- NTSC/PAL color region
- Software version
We will send you exactly what you order, so please read descriptions carefully before purchasing.
If a delivery have been refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, Co Gadgets accepts no liability and you will not be eligible for compensation.
RC Toys – Special Warranty Notes
All Co Gadgets RC Toys are quality controlled. In the rare event of a product not working, please note our general warranty provisions and apply the following special provisions:
- RC Toys naturally come in for a lot of wear and tear from the moment you start using them. For this reason our 12 month warranty when applied to RC Toys is only intended to cover “dead on arrival” issues where the product for some reason does not work out of the box. Please check your products carefully on arrival.
- Product wear and tear, and breakage during use, is your responsibility and not covered by warranty. Please use these RC Toys responsibly and pay attention to safety. Co Gadgets can’t accept liability for any injury or damage caused by the product or your use of it.
- If the product breaks while you are using it, especially if this occurs some time after you received the item, Co Gadgets reserves the right to judge that the reported fault is likely to be a breakage not a product fault. In any case, returning these low-priced, large-sized products to China will be almost as expensive as buying new stock.
- Batteries are covered by a more limited guarantee due to the technological impracticality of guaranteeing long-term battery life. This limitation applies to the batteries with RC Toys as well. In most cases the batteries are easily replaceable standard types such as AA or 9V. In the case of RC Helicopters, the vehicle has a special lightweight rechargeable battery built in. In such cases the battery warranty limitation also applies to this battery. Therefore if the vehicle’s battery life gradually diminishes affecting the performance of the toy, we cannot accept returns after the battery warranty period.